Saturday, February 13, 2010

True Love Valentine Quotes

"You will never know true happiness until you have truely loved"

"A kiss upon the hand of someone you truly love, is more beautiful, and more valuable than any diamond or gem could ever be"

"True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

"True love is knowing a person's faults, and loving them even more for them"

"True love is when your heart and mind are saying the same thing"

"Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be"

"When you love someone, you pick up the little things and magically turn them into something special"

"A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other persons. You go into the relationship together and work through it all together"

"It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it"

"When you love a woman, you see your world inside her eyes"

"I chose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness, for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me"

"True love can touch your heart just one time and last for a life time"

"Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and you find out you still care for that person"

"You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well"

"If I have to tell you that I love you every minute of every day of my life, it's still not enough to show you how much love I feel for you deep within my heart"

"Love is not finding someone to live with, it's finding someone you can't live without"

"Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore"

"Love Means To See Someone With Closed Eyes, To Miss Someone In The Crowed, To Think Of Someone In Every Thought"

"Love Is When U Miss Him Even Before He's Gone, When U Could Listen To Him All Night And Not Get Tired Of His Voice, When The Sound Of His Name Sends Chills Down Your Spine, And When U See Him Smile The Second U Close Your Eyes"

"You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye"

"Your true Love sees your first tear... Catches the second... and Does everything to prevent the third"

"If u've love, u don't need to have anything else & if u don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else do u have"

"Love is something Silent, but it can be Louder than Anything when it Talks"

"Women wish to be Loved: not because they r pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or even intelligent.. but because they r themselves"

"Wanna call the stars down from the sky I wanna live aday that never die I wanna change the world only for u All the impossible i wanna do I wanna hold u close under the rain I wanna kiss ur smile and feel the pain I know what's beautiful looking at u In aworld of lies u r the truth And baby every time u touch me.. I become a hero i'll make u safe no matter where u r And bring u every thing u ask for"

No comments: