Friday, February 5, 2010

Open Ur Heart

I love you so much I can hardly describe,
What I'm felling deep down inside.

I die a little bit everyday,
for I love you so much I'm afraid to say.

I smile whenever I hear your name,
I need to know if you feel the same.

If you need some time let me know how much,
How long must i wait to feel your touch?

I have tried to move on but when I do,
All my feelings come right back to you.

I think you're the one who's meant for me,
I feel this love is meant to be.

I'll leave you alone if you want me to,
I just need to know what I should do.

I know you're afraid to be hurt again,
but this is now and that was then.

That was her and this is me,
I love you so much why can't you see.

I would always be faithful and always be true,
If you told me that you love me too.

Open your heart to the love I feel,
And with your fear i will help you deal.

No comments: