Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Forever You & Me

I cant explain the way I feel for you
With any words I say or actions I do

I don't know if you can really see
That you mean everything to me

You'r the one I've been looking for
& now I've got you I won't look anymore

I'd never cheat & would never lie
Because I don't want what we have to die

I hope whenever I see you my heart beats fast
Like it does now, I hope this feeling lasts

I can't imagine not wanting to see your face
Or that being without you will be my better place

If I'm upset or feeling alone
I run to your arms and i feel at home

Happiness and smiles is what you bring
I know this is real love not a school-girl fling

I can't wait to spend each day together
I can't wait till me and you are forever

I'll keep saying I love you so you'll see
You'r the only love, i wanted to be for me

No comments: