Thursday, December 3, 2009

You Will Never Know

You'll never know these true feelings I feel
For only you could they possibly be real.

You'll never know I dream of you at night
But only you could ever feel so right.

You'll never know what could really be there
Cuz your eyes stay shut so you're never aware.

You'll never know what words couldn't say
To open your eyes into feeling this way.

You'll never know I could be your one girl
To fulfill all dreams in your fantasy world.

You'll never know these feelings I've felt
For the little things you do that make me melt.

You'll never know cuz you're oblivious to see
All of these things that you do to me.

You'll never know these feelings I hide
Hoping you to have these feelings inside.

You'll never know these memories I hold
To keep me going, strong and bold.

You'll never know how hard this is to write
Because nothing describes these feelings quite right.

You'll never know what I'd truly like to say
To clue you into how I feel this way.

You'll never know cuz you're afriad to see
That the only one for you is me.

No comments: