Monday, December 28, 2009

Ya ALLAH

Ya Allah,
The Glorious and The Greatest
Who have created me
From the time i knew nothing
And then made my ear to listen,my eyes to see,my heart to feel
Blessing me with so many benefits that i couldn't explained

Ya Allah,
You light up my life and guide me to walk on YOUR path
From One man that YOU selected
YOU brought a shining light to us Muhammad ibn Abdullah
Who brought a great news to us & guide us

Ya Allah
I am guilty,I am sinning, I disappoint YOU all the time
I remember YOU only when faced with hardness of life
And forgetting YOU in times of joy
Please accept my taubah,please accept my amal,please accept my sincere repentance.

Here i am standing at YOUR Door
Remorseful
Begging for YOUR forgiveness
Because YOU are The Most Merciful

Ya Allah
Please don't reject me
Place me amongst the salihin
Who are always with you - chanting tasbih,tahmid,takbeer all the time

Ya Allah
Please strengthen our eeman to Islam

Ya Allah
The Greatest,The Merciful,The Beneficial,The Loving,The One & Only
Please accept and grant our du'a
Ameen

No comments: