Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nice Quotes

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking together in the same direction

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in ur heart, I'll stay there forever

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart

For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow

I love you not only for what you are,but for what I am when I am with you

Love is not blind... it simply enables one to see things others fail to see

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before

Love is missing someone whenever u're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside coz u're close in heart

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired

In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person

I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone

If u truly love someone, then the only thing u want for them is to be happy...even if it isn't with u

Never regret loving someone coz the feeling of love for five minutes is greater than an eternity of hurt

Immature love says, 'I love u because I need u.' Mature love says, 'I need u because I love u.'

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you and trusting them not to

The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage

The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, something to hope for

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly

No comments: