Friday, June 5, 2009

One Special Man

Heaven whispered into my ear,
That one day,
One special man would come my way.
And that special Man is You.

These days now,
your embrace feels so sweet.
This is something I dream about
everytime I go to sleep.

When I see your face,
you take my breath away.
And I forget everything
I want to say.

Sometimes, I just like to lay back,
and stare at you.
'Cause you`re the only one I think
about in everything I do.

I love it when I`m around you.
Everyday I want to get close to you.
It`s like I`m falling from a mountain-top.
My heart keeps pounding, and it won`t stop.

Let`s forget about our past,
and make this love forever last.
Just make the call,
and take it all.

Just say, 'I Love You.'
I`ll cherish it forever as long as
it was said from you.

It`s funny how this happens.
Funny why I`m writing this to you.
But I guess there isn`t really
anything I can do.

Thanks for keeping me strong.
Thanks for making me last long.
You`ll forever be my Man
I hope you realize that you are ONE SPECIAL MAN!


No comments: