Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Talk to onesself !!

When u really love someone, u think many times not to do anything to hurt him..but unfortunately sometimes it's out of our hands and we do things that r really foolish which make our beloved ones in danger of being humiliated or hurt..

I just wish i don't make anyone upset..specially those whom i love so much who mean a lot to me, who r really so pure and caring, and who don't want anything in this world except my happiness..

Allah forgive me please if i once hurt somebody or did something i never intended to do oneday..

Allah i wish i never upset u..i love u soo much really..i don't know wht to do to get closer and closer to u, i'm really trying my best but i'm never satisfied and i feel there is much more to do..forgive me yarab for anything foolish i've done..and please protect me from my innerself..
please God hold me close to u, i really feel safe this way a lot..

No comments: