Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Promise

I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives
or that the future will bring us many rainbows

I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect
or that life will be easy.

I can promise you :
my everlasting devotion,
my loyality,
my respect,
& my unconditional love for a lifetime.

I can promise that i'll always be there for you,
to listen & to hold your hand,
& i'll always do my best to make you happy,
& make you feel loved.

I can promise that i'll see you through any crises,
& hope with you, dream with you, build with you,
& always cheer you up & encourage you.

I can promise that i'll share my dreams,
my world & every aspect of my life with you.
I'll willingly be your advisor,
your councellor,
your friend,
your family,
your everything.

And i believe that's what love is truly all about.

No comments: